- MARKETING & BRANDING / Web Design & Marketing
Award-winning marketing professional AMANDA MACMASTER is addicted to all things digital, coffee and her little family including her husband (Scott), her daughter (Fiona), and her 5 rescue pets (JP, Tammy, Sadie, Coal & Bella). Amanda turned her passion for technology, creativity, and design skills into a career as a PR and marketing professional. A Boston native and UMass Amherst graduate, Amanda relocated to South Florida where she honed her marketing and design skills focusing on the arts, non-profit organizations and event marketing. Amanda's resume includes:
- Founder of MacManda Media (clients include large festivals, interior designers, authors, speakers, nonprofit organizations, and more)
- Marketing Director for Arts Garage in Delray Beach
- Director of Marketing and Public Relations for Miami Design Preservation League & Art Deco Weekend
- Immediate Past President, Board of Directors Greater Miami Festival and Events Association
Headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, with clients across South Florida, MacManda Media creates buzzworthy campaigns using innovative branding, PR and marketing strategies.
MMM offers consultations and training services on DIY Marketing Strategies without breaking the bank. If you are interesting in setting up an appointment to talk, please email Amanda@MacMandaMedia.com.