Help #KeepLocalsAfloat this summer in Delray Beach! Check out the deals below and when you are out and about use #KeepLocalsAfloat.
We are proud the Delray Chamber have added Dignity Memorial as a CHAMBER MEMBER BENEFIT!
YOUR company or organization now have access to the Dignity Memorial Funeral Benefit Program:
- You and all your current and retired employees/members and their families gain 10% savings on all funeral or cremation products and services purchased at the time of need, or for pre-planning
- 10% savings on cemetery interment rights, products and services through Dignity Memorial affiliated cemeteries
- National Transferability on prearranged services within our network (2,400+ locations)
- 13 months of unlimited telephone grief support through our Compassion Helpline
- Bereavement travel services for family and friends
- No cost to join. Provide additional bereavement benefits with no cost to the company.
Making a difficult time a little easier
Planning a funeral can often be an overwhelming task for family members. There are hundreds of decisions to be made and arrangements to confirm. As a member of a Dignity Memorial Funeral Benefit program, you and your extended family are eligible for a range of benefits that can help alleviate the financial and emotional burdens of planning a funeral. Use these benefits to assist aging family members in pre-planning their final arrangements, plan your own service in advance or respond to an unexpected death.
Contact us to learn more! We are happy to meet you and your staff to go over all the details of this vital benefit.
Wayne Henry, Family Service Counselor
Riverside-Stanetsky Memorial Chapels | Dignity Memorial
7205 W Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida